You can grab a £100 free bet refund on losing bets during this famous boxing match.
This weekend’s match will see Tony Bellew fight head to head against Nathan Cleverly at the Echo Arena in Liverpool and you’ll be able to grab up to £100 in free bet refunds.
All you need to do is place a bet on Round Betting or Group Round Betting and you’ll get a free bet refund if the fight ends in the first six round and if the bet loses.
From the boxing world this is referred to a ‘Grudge match’ due to their huge resentment towards each other, it will definitely be an interesting match.
How To Claim
Claiming this offer is quite simple, you can follow our step by step guide down below to ensure you qualify for this offer.
- Register / Log-in to Paddy Power
- Place a bet on Round Betting/Group Round Betting
- If the fight ends within six rounds, you’ll get a refund for losing bet
Paddy Power Boxing Money Back Summary
If you’re into boxing and free bets and are ready to watch the Tony Bellow v Nathan Cleverly match, Paddy Power has the best offer for you and all you need to do is follow the above.
Offers from Paddy Power are constant and you won’t miss out when it comes to their amount of promotions, from
Boxing Money Back Special T&Cs
Terms and conditions can sometimes be very long and complicated, but Paddy Power continue to make there’s simple and easy to read. We’ve even briefly
- Applies to all Online, Mobile, Phone, Text and PP Messenger bets.
- Does not apply to bets placed in shops.
- Applies to singles placed before the fight.
- Applies to Round and Group Round Betting only, does not apply to Alternative Round, Alternative Group Round, or Method of Victory bets.
- Money Back as a free bet.
- Free bet can be used on any sport.
- Free bet expires 7 days from issue date.
- Max Refund GBP/EUR100 per customer.
- Paddy Power Boxing Rules apply.