Horse racing events are incredibly exciting, and Paddy Power’s money-back special makes it, even more, this January racing season.
If your horse unseats, falls or is brought down during the last jump this offer will refund your stake up to £100!
This offer only applies to win singles and the win part of an each-way single on all horse racing jumps across Ireland and the United Kingdom.
If you’re into horse racing and want to get a guaranteed money back if your selection
How To Claim
- Place a bet on any horse racing jump event in the UK or Ireland
- If your selection falls, unseats or is brought down
- Get a free bet refund up to £100
You can easily claim this offer for any horse racing events during the period and get up to £100 free bet refund.
About Paddy Power
Paddy Power are known for their offers and great features and have been around for quite some time.
Money-back offers are excellent and paddy power is constantly producing great offers for all horse racing events across the UK and Ireland.
Paddy Power Faller At The Last Special Summary
Horse racing are is one of the most popular events for punters, like Cheltenham which receives tens of thousands of bets each event.
This offer from Paddy Power is great for protection on your bets at any horse racing event in the UK or Ireland.
Paddy Power Faller At The Last Special T&Cs
- Applies to all UK & Irish jumps races in January.
- Applies to horses that fall, unseat, or get brought down at the last jump.
- Applies to singles only.
- Applies to Win or Each Way market only.
- Applies to win & win part of each-way bets only.
- Maximum Refund E/£100 per customer.
- Does not apply to Tote bets.
- Paddy Power reserves the right, at its discretion, to exclude certain customers from this promotion.