England will go head-to-head with Sri Lanka this week having lost the ODI series, and Paddy Power is setting you up with a fantastic offer for your cricket bet refunds, making this event even more exciting.
In the event that your selection is bowled out, Paddy Power will refund you on all losing in-running bets on their market.
To qualify, ensure you make a singles bet only and only on the Player runs market after the first ball.
Participators of this offer will be able to receive up to £100 in refund on losing match bets if your selected player is bowled out.
How To Claim
Claiming this offer is quite simple, all you need to do is follow this step-by-step guide below:
- Register / Log-in to Paddy Power
- Place a single bets on Player runs market after the first ball
- If your selection loses in-running bets on their runs market, get a refund from Paddy Power
England v Sri Lanka Paddy Power Offer Summary
As you can see, if you’re wanting to get even more excitement from this match, Paddy Power has a fantastic offer to for money back on losing selections up to £100.
Be sure to head over to Paddy Power to quickly claim this great offer, and even more offers.
If you haven’t registered with Paddy Power, be sure to check out their current free bet offer of £10 risk free bets, which is a fantastic offer.
England v Sri Lanka Paddy Power T&Cs
Terms and conditions vary across offers, and Paddy Power’s terms and conditions on this offer is fairly easy. All customers and participators of the offer must read them, however, we’ve briefly gone over them above.
- Applies to single bets placed on the Player runs market after the first ball.
- Refund applies to Player Runs bets only, i.e. A Cook over 28.5 runs
- Does not apply to shop bets.
- Max refund E100/£100 per customer.
- Paddy Power Cricket rules apply.
- Paddy Power reserves the right in its discretion to exclude and/or limit the availability of the offer to certain customers.