The Masters golf tournament is one of the most popular, especially when it comes to bookmaker offers.
And now Paddy Power is paying six places on this masters golf tournament, place an each-way bet on this golfing event and the next week get paid 1/4 odds.
This year, world famous Bubba Watson will attempt to defend his trophy title at the Augusta National Golf Course and will face fierce competition at the grand slam.
Starting as of Monday, 6th April and the winner being announced on Sunday, 12th April.
Paddy Power are known to create fantastic value to it’s customers with offers and features like their awesome payment methods. You can eaisly withdraw and deposit with them making it all much easier.
You can find offers like price boosts, Paddy Power Paddy Pack and loads of other options like best odds guaranteed.
And if you haven’t already signed up to Paddy Power, be sure to take advantage of their £10 risk free bets.
How To Claim
- Place an outright winner bet pre-tournament to qualify
- Each way terms are applied at 1/4 odds
- Get extra places
It’s simple, making this years golf Masters an exciting and interesting game.
About Paddy Power
Paddy Power are a fantastic bookie when it comes to offers, payment methods and other features.
eWallets like PayPal and Skrill allow you to easily withdraw and deposit your winnings and making claiming easy offers.
Masters Golf Six Extra Places Offer Summary
This thrilling and exciting golfing event comes with Paddy Power’s fantastic offers.
You’ll be able to grab extra places on this offer making your experience this year even better.
Paddy Power Masters Golf Offer T&Cs
– Applies to bets placed on the tournament outright before the start only.
– Place part of each-way bets will be settled at 1/4 odds for the top 6 places.
– Dead Heat rules apply Applies to all Online, Mobile, Phone, Text and PP Messenger bets and bets placed in shops.
– Paddy Power golf rules apply.
– Paddy Power reserves the right in its discretion to exclude and/or limit the availability of the offer to certain customers.