This offer from Bwin is fantastic for those fans of MotoGP and if you’re wanting to get your money back on this event this offer is exactly the option for that.
All you need to do is place a bet on the champion of the Grand Prix this summer and if your selection does not complete the Grand Prix race, you’ll get your money back as a free bet up to £50.
All platforms such as desktop, tablet, and Bwin’s mobile app will qualify for this offer and will count towards this offer. If you place your bet on the Grand Prix champion with free bets or live bets, this won’t count.
You’ll be able to use these money back free bets on a range of sports offered on Bwin
How To Claim
Claiming the MotoGP Money Back offer from Bwin is simple, all you need to do is follow our steps below.
- Register at Bwin
- Place a bet of up to £50 on the upcoming Grand Prix champion
- If your selection loses, get a money back free bet
Bwin MotoGP Offer Summary
If you’re a fan of the MotoGP event this year then Bwin’s promotion is perfect for you. As we’ve mentioned you’ll be able to get money back if your selection loses on the Grand Prix as a free bet.
Be sure to head over the Bwin website and grab this offer to ensure you protect yourself against the odds!
Bwin MotoGP Offer T&Cs
Terms and conditions vary across the bookmakers and their offers, and Bwin’s offer is no diferent, all customers must read the offer’s terms and conditions you can find them below.
- The “Start of the Money Back Motorbike Racing Season” promotion will run from 00:01 (CEST) on 03.05.2015 to 14:00 (CET) on 08.11.2015 (the “Promotional Period”).
- By taking part in this promotion, you hereby agree to these Specific Promotional Terms and Conditions and to our Standard Promotional Terms and Conditions .
- In order to participate in this promotion, you must place at least one bet during the promotional period on the Moto GP – Race Winner market (“Eligible Markets”).
- Only single bets up to an amount of EUR 50 placed on eligible markets using real money or bonus money will be considered eligible bets (“Eligible Bets”). The maximum stake that will be considered as an eligible bet will be EUR 50. This means any amount over EUR 50 will not be taken into consideration for the purposes of this promotion. Bets placed using a FreeBet will not count towards this promotion.
- Where we suspect that a winner is guilty of fraudulent activity, we reserve the right to exclude them from this promotion and/or withdraw any FreeBet which may be awarded to a player in accordance with these Specific Terms and Conditions pending further investigation.
- All bwin.party digital entertainment plc. employees and all related and associated companies, their board members, as well as any persons involved in the development, production, implementation and distribution of this promotion, advertising or promotion agencies, service providers, contractors, as well as third parties and legal authorities directly connected with the promotion are excluded from participation in this promotion. The same applies to any family members of the above-mentioned persons.
- An eligible bet must be placed in order to qualify for this promotion.
- If the rider on whom you have placed the eligible bet fails to complete the race, we will refund you with a FreeBet equal to the value of the eligible bet (up to a maximum of EUR 50). The FreeBet will be issued into your account subject to the standard FreeBet Terms and Conditions.
- If your account is not in Euros, the FreeBet amount will be issued in your current account currency using our daily internal conversion rate.
- Bets placed via our live betting portal will not count towards this promotion.
- The FreeBet will be issued in the player’s account within 72 hours after the Eligible Bet has been settled.
- The FreeBet can only be used for sports bets on our site.
- The FreeBet is available for a limited time only and players must use their FreeBets within 7 days of it being issued.
- If a player places a bet using their FreeBet and wins the bet, the net winnings from the FreeBet will be credited to the player’s account. Further information on FreeBets can be found in our General Terms and Conditions. If you have more than one FreeBet, the FreeBets will be activated one after another.