Top Promotion! Get 30/1 When You Bet on McGregor to beat Cerrone by either TKO, KO or DQ
There’s been a lot of hype surrounding this fight with McGregor set to make his return to the UFC ring. He looks as though he’s in the shape of his life and because of that, bookies have made him the firm favourite when it comes to betting odds. However, You can get some incredible promotions – including William Hill, who is currently offering a staggering 30/1 on him to beat Cerrone by KO, TKO or disqualification.
Saturday Night is Fight Night
Saturday night’s alright for fighting – and indeed it is, with UFC 246 coming to our screens live from Las Vegas. Unarguably, the biggest fight of the night and everyone’s main focus will be Donald Cerrone taking on UFC biggest megastar Conor McGregor.The Irishman has been out of the UFC limelight since he was defeated by submission by Nurmagomedov back in October 2018. However, he’s got his head together and is eyeing up a rematch.
However, before this happens, McGregor – a former two-weight champion, has to beat Cerrone, who is currently not in top form having been defeated by TKO twice in his last two fights by Tony Ferguson and Justin Gaethje.
Conor McGregor is now the clear favourite to win, so generally, you’d not expect to find the best odds. However, William Hill is offering a staggering offer on UFC. Ordinarily, they have priced him at ½ for the stoppage, but with the enhanced odds promotion they offer to new customers, you can bet on him to win by KO, TKO or DQ for 30/1. This is incredible considering that 18 out of 21 of his wins have been knockouts.
Claiming the Offer
To claim the offer, simply follow these steps:
- Click our link and open up a new William Hill account entering the promo code EPCONOR30
- Make a £1 bet on the fight on your betting slip
- William Hill will then payout at 30/1 in free bet funds if the bet wins.
Terms and Conditions for New Customer Deal
- You can only stake a maximum of £1 at 30/1 enhanced odds
- All bets must be placed between 21.00 on 12th Jan and 05.00 on 19th Jan
- Your winnings will be paid in 6x £5 free bets
- The free bets will expire after 30 days
- Not all payment methods are valid. It excludes: Entropay, Paysafe, PayPal, NeoSurf, iDeal, Neteller, Skrill, EcoPayz, Kalibra/Postpay
For all T&Cs please visit the William Hill website.
Live Streaming the Event
If you want to watch the action live, then you can buy the event from BT Sport at £19.95. However, if you live stream the event from one of the top live streaming UFC betting sites, then you will be able to live stream the fight when you make your bets on the fight. Remember, minimum bet applies, but not only do you get to watch the fight, but you have a chance of getting your money back – and much more!